Cubby Creative seeks an intern to assist with a range of projects leading up to and during Sydney Craft Week and other upcoming pop ups.
Cubby Creative is a start up hot desking out of our pop up site at Cubby Space Redfern. Managing a diverse range of pop ups Cubby Creative also runs experiences and continues to build on the core services on offer and develop new streams.
With Sydney Craft week and plenty of other events coming up, along with our creative sector growing, we are seeking an intern to work closely with the founder on a range of projects. These projects will be dependant on the interns current skill set and areas of experience desired.
The successful applicant will have some or all of the following:
- Be comfortable hot desking from an open plan shop and interacting with the public
- Be able to quickly develop a rapport with clients and visitors
- Have a good eye for design
- Have creative writing abilities
- Be ready to learn web skills with a focus on using WordPress to create, post and market content
- Be creative and open to discussion and critique
- Be interested in different marketing streams such as Google, social etc.
The intern will be required to work 2-3 days a week for a total of 8-12 hours per week. Work days are flexible.
From October 10-20th Sydney Craft Week is being held in many locations. Cubby Space is hosting Simply Native from Japan. Cubby Creative is looking for an intern for this period with the chance to lead to ongoing involvement leading to paid work.
For more info call Jeremy 0425 222 708 now.
About the founder
Jeremy Thomas is an entrepreneur that has built, managed and sold several businesses in the events and hospitality sector. During this time he mentored staff, friends and members of his greater network to further their career direction and even develop their own businesses.
His start up Cubby Shop has grown as planned over the past year with the management of the site and a range of services now falling under the Cubby Creative banner.