Are you looking for a Pop Up Shop site?
….You’ve just found a great location!
Our space in the heart of Redfern is surrounded by cafes, galleries, bars, busy offices, residential and more. It’s a colorful area packed with diversity and life which sees great foot traffic from a wide demographic.
Rent space for a few days, weeks or months. Suitable for creatives and business across multiple sectors and disciplines. Cubby Space window front pop up shop is the perfect place as that next step in building your new or established product or business.
The public retail space has a wide open frontage and provides walk through access to the partitioned workshop space behind. The whole place is white walls and ceilings with a neat gray tiled floor. Center lighting runs the length of the shop with great natural light and air flow.
Decor and theming is easily achieved with modular partitions and furniture. Art hanging rails and points plus adding theming, signage, posters, wall hangings and more are all part of the way things work, changing frequently and on a client to client basis.
Getting here is easy with Redfern station, just 3 minutes walk away via local shops, Central station 7 minutes walk through lovely Prince Alfred Park and with cafes, supermarkets and services all close by you’ll be well fed, stocked and can get printing or anything else sorted quickly through our local network.
With 2 loading zone spaces directly out front plus timed and untimed parking around the local streets bump ins/outs are easy as is finding a parking spot if you need to drive to the site daily.
Part of your pop up activation can include a suit of marketing tools with posts on our website and social media platforms and even articles in local and Sydney based street press helping build awareness for your pop up and brand.
We also help with set up logistics, theming and decor, sales and much more. For your pop up and inner workings of your business.
We look forward to meeting you to discuss all that is on this page and more during an onsite meeting where clients get a hands on feel for the space and we can cover any questions and information that both parties need to make a successful pop up happen!
- Pop up shops and mini markets
- Brand activations including sales
- Art galleries: visual art, sculpture, installations
- Craft: themed local, interstate or international
- Cultural: indigenous, Asian, African, European…
- Retailers and business
- Designers and producers
- Artists and craft makers
- Brands established and new
- Startups and entrepreneurs
- A small versatile space. Approximately 3.5m x 4m = 14m2, extend to 3.5m x 7m = 24m2
- Signage: adhere decals to front window, blackboard, print A4 on site
- Modular furnishings: counter/front desk, chairs, tables, plants
- Theming: baskets, crates, objet d’art, plants
- White walls and ceilings and dark tiled floor
- Adaptable lighting: LED coloured lighting, warm tungsten glow, fluro
- Free Wifi
- Access to shared kitchenette with kettle
- Water jugs and glasses
- Access to toilet/dunny and out back washup
- Access to tiki garden breakout area for lunches and phone calls
- Sound system with Spotify streaming
Loading and Parking
Loading zone for drop offs and pick ups is directly in front of the shop.
Parking: timed and untimed parking is available around the area in local streets and parking stations. Be sure to check street signs as parking rangers to patrol the area frequently. For hints on access, bump in, temporary 2 hour and all day parking talk to Jeremy.
- Older laptop available for use with small screen for slideshows
- Printer and laminator, basic
- Snacks and catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner: ask for the menu)
- Extra ambient lighting like desk lamps and colored parcans.
Marketing suit – included
- Cubby Space website: post about your pop up. Examples
- Facebook: Post to our Facebook and create an event if suitable
- Instagram: 1-3 instagram posts once setup is complete
- We can make a marketing budget stretch…let’s talk about a great value marketing plan to suit your pop up.
Opening hours | Monday – Saturday, 8am – 10pm
Our core opening hours are 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday, Sunday is negotiable. It is generally up to the client to man the shop during their chosen opening times. There are options for care of the shop by the Cubby manager and alternate opening times.