Due to Coronavirus this pop up did not proceed.
Save the Date! Simply Native is coming back for Autumn Pop-up shop & Japan Craft workshops for 10 days…
We are thrilled to announce our next activation at Cubby Space which will be so much fun with local and international talent!!
Our strong focus for Autumn pop-up is COLLABORATION – we will team up with various local artists to give unique craft experiences.
Our workshop line-ups are..
- Kintsugi – collab. with Square+Round
- Lucky cat marbling – collab. with Paperazzi Design Studio
- Kumiko mini art panel – collab. with Colin
- Trusting your tongue? Mysterious matcha matching experience – collab. with Wasei-an
- Original white tea blending – collab. with Ms. Cattea
- Masu candle making – collab. with Rikka Studio
- Japan Craft × Aboriginal art – collab. with Nadeena
- Making your mini moss garden
Details and booking will be out soon, don’t miss out!
Follow Simply Native on Instagram @simplynativejapan.
Plus our sustainable lifestyle items, including the bespoke decorative materials are also available for sale during the pop-up. You can see, touch, feel and smell before taking them home and save the postage!
Activation period: 27 March (Fri) – 5 April (Sun)
Weekdays: 11am – 6pm
Weekends: 10am – 4pm Workshops: TBA
Please email email@example.com with any enquiries and head to simplynativejapan.com.au for more details.